Taylor Road Worship Registration
Time & Location
About The Event
Worship Service Schedule
• Saturday’s at 6:30pm - Parking Lot Worship
• Sunday Morning at 8:30am - Student Center
• Sunday Morning at 10:30am - Worship Center
Worship Service Procedures (for both indoor worship services)
- Student Center Worship will be capped at 75 individuals.
- Worship Center Worship will be capped at 150 individuals.
- Attendees will be asked to register in advance at www.taylorroad.org/worship.
- Anyone not feeling well, running a fever, or with a compromised immune system is asked to stay home.
- Masks are encouraged but not required (at this time). Masks will be provided for those who don’t have a personal one.
- Social distancing (6ft) is to be maintained.
- No handshaking, hugging, or close personal contact.
- Offerings will be deposited in marked bins at the conclusion of the worship service.
- Bathrooms are available but discouraged.
Student Center Worship Service (specific guidelines)
- Attendees are asked to use the Building A office doors, west entrance doors, and/or student center doors.
- Building A bathrooms are available but discouraged.
- Chairs will be grouped in groups of 5 and distanced 6ft apart.
- Families are asked to sit together.
- Access to the nursery and preschool hall is not permitted.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the Student Center.
Worship Center Worship Service (specific guidelines)
- Attendees are asked to use the glass doors in foyer of Building B or the East Entrance of Building C.
- Building B bathrooms are available but discouraged.
- Every other row will be used for seating.
- The balcony will be closed.
- Families are asked to sit together and a minimum of 3 seats are to remain empty between families.
- Access to Building A, upstairs of Building B, and Children’s Hall, 2nd & 3rd floors of Building C is not permitted.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the front lobby of Building B.
- 8:30 AM Service$0$00$0
- 10:30 AM Service$0$0Sold Out